Federal regulations have mandated that there be a separation of Commercial and Medical activities in Pharma and Biotech companies. The pre-launch focus on R&D and developing new products is still important, but post-launch activities have moved to the Medical side of the business, which fits with what Medical Affairs organizations do with their daily activities.
This session will present a comprehensive overview of what Medical Affairs does as an organization, and distinguish their capabilities from the commercial side of the business.
By attending this interactive webinar, participants will be able to:
- Identify where Medical Affairs resides in an organization
- Describe the value Medical Affairs brings to a company
- Explain the core activities of each MA function
- Distinguish between a M.A organizational capability and an individual competency
Resources Available with this Course:
- Medical Affairs Organizational Capability Model
- Medical Affairs Competency Model