Learning Management Systems (LMS) are important tools for assuring and demonstrating that pharma companies maintain their staff training, and their efforts are up-to-date. These systems often boast great functionality but also have limitations that must be overcome for companies to use them effectively. A specific area that is not well understood is the development of training curricula in LMS systems, which presents its own unique challenges and takes far more time to implement than is commonly thought. In addition, many of us have training as an ancillary responsibility and do not have the luxury of time to create and maintain a complex array of curricula.
If you and your colleagues want to maximize the benefits of a LMS and avoid the headaches, then join us for this 90-minute interactive session.
Through this course, you will learn how you can:
- Articulate what a true pharma curriculum is, and what it is not
- Work effectively with peers and management to set up curricula for your organization
- Obtain details of employee job functions that are necessary for setting up curricula
- Create curricula that are intuitive for employees and managers alike
- Demonstrate training compliance to auditors through the effective use of curricula