User Requirement Specifications (URS) are the foundation of capital projects, remediation projects, and process modifications from tech transfer, through design, qualification, and validation. The importance of robust, meaningful and quantifiable User Requirements cannot be understated. Regardless of the application, direct input from the process or product end user is critical to its design, as is the transfer of that input to the final URS document. Despite this, URS documents are often largely overlooked, and addressed late in the project lifecycle only to satisfy a project stage-gate or quality requirement.
Join our interactive online training course where you will to learn:
- Regulatory and compliance basis for URS
- Development of an overarching User Requirement Brief (URB)
- Development of meaningful and measurable User Requirement Specifications
- Common pitfalls in URS development
- Utilizing URS to “validate” system design and deliverables
- Utilizing URS as a planning tool for commissioning, qualification, and validation