Recent statistics show that human error is the cause of nearly 80% of failures in manufacturing facilities. This poses a tremendous challenge to pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies as it translates to a significant loss of time, money, and consumer confidence each year.
An improved understanding of why human error occurs will enable staff at all levels to bring their organization from “error prone” to “error free,” resulting in fewer enforcement observations/actions from global regulatory agencies. Improved quality of work product can lead to better productivity and may be achieved by a number of methods, but most notably by implementing human reliability training programs.
This interactive 90-minute course will teach you how to:
- Identify the top five human errors that can derail manufacturing
- Build dynamic programs that will help your team avoid future errors and allow for continuous improvement
- Create and implement processes that mitigate human risk
- Measure the effectiveness of current procedures and adjust accordingly
- Adjust Corrective and Preventative Actions (CAPA) according to the most common human errors, and train staff at all levels