As required by regulatory agencies, firms must train people in the content of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) or Quality System Regulations (QSR) that apply to the functions they perform. Because these training efforts cost money and are required, they are often viewed as a necessary evil, or a box to be checked before people can move on to revenue-producing work. Even worse, GMP training is often constructed to be boring, rote, “read-and-understand” text or videos that don’t educate the learner or engage them with the content.
GMP training can (and must) be so much more. It can be empowering, influential, impactful, meaningful, and – dare we say it – FUN!
All of this sounds good in theory, but how do you get there. Shrinking budgets and a lack of time make this a daunting task, particularly if you’re a one person training department.
If you want to power up your GMP training program to create something your attendees will want to attend or participate in…and get the compliant results you are looking for, then join us for this interactive 90-minute session where you will:
- Identify what your program should cover
- Learn new ideas, new topics, new sources of information for GMP training
- Learn new ways to present GMP-related topics that will keep both inexperienced and seasoned attendees engaged
- Benchmark, share, and brainstorm with other attendees
- Identify what to look out for so that your programs are positioned to work
If your GMP training program needs improvement, updating, or change – or if you simply have a hard time coming up with ideas or topics – you won’t want to miss this session!