Onboarding in a Pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) environment is a difficult task. Compliance considerations, your quality culture, and work culture are all important points of focus. Additionally, where does employee “onboarding” end and real “job training” start? Your onboarding effort is critical in so many other ways too, as it represents your only opportunity at a first impression, and allows you to shape early motivation for your new employees. Although many hiring managers and other supervisory personnel struggle with onboarding, there are simple steps you can take to ensure a successful and compliant program.
This interactive, 90-minute course will address the issues that accompany onboarding new or transferred employees, plus enable you to customize your efforts based on job function.
The following frequently asked questions will be addressed:
- Are contractors treated the same as long-term employees?
- Where does GMP training end and HR training begin?
- When can employees begin working?
- How differently should new and transferred employees be treated in the onboarding process?
Through this interactive course, you will also…
- Define the onboarding process in the context of compliance
- Learn to interact with Human Resources to create a coordinated onboarding strategy
- Differentiate the training requirements for full-time employees and contractors, and for new employees vs. employees transferring internally
- Prioritize training items to both ensure compliance and reduce the learning curve for new or transferred employees