FDA finalized its guidance on submitting promotional materials using the Electronic Common Technical Document (eCTD). Beginning on June 24, 2021, all required submissions of promotional materials must be filed using the eCTD format. That means companies need to start acting now to ensure they’re prepared for this sea change in the way FDA receives promotional materials.
Join our interactive online training course where you will learn:
- The key milestones in the roll-out and adoption of this guidance
- The most significance updates from the draft to the finalized version of the guidance
- How to differentiate between required and voluntary aspects of this guidance
- What companies can do now to change this guidance
- The three key questions every company needs to ask to determine its readiness for electronic promotional submissions
- Some of the landmines hidden in this massive 41-page guidance