Occupying a critical position in the success or failure of any pharmaceutical product launch, Packaging and Labeling form a bridge between the conception of a product and its realization and distribution. Their activities are also crucial for compliance with regulatory agency requirements.
Still, their importance is often underestimated, especially in the planning phases, which leads to unnecessary increases in cycle time, costly errors, delays in product availability, or product recalls due to noncompliance. Understanding the packaging and labeling process in the larger product development process will provide you an advantage in achieving success.
After completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Articulate Packaging and Labeling’s role in product development
- Ensure adherence to regulatory agency requirements
- Anticipate potential obstacles in marketing, medical affairs, regulatory, legal or quality assurance
- Work effectively with contract manufacturers or packagers
- Manage labeling in foreign languages
- Avoid unnecessary production costs, back orders and recalls, especially during product launches
There are no reviews yet.