Microbial control is critical in cleanrooms environments. Contaminated environments can lead to product recalls, regulatory observations, fines, or even consumer deaths. In order to properly prevent, destroy, and monitor microbial contamination in cleanrooms, several aspects of cleanroom microbiology must be understood. The importance of cleanroom sterility cannot be understated. In 2016 alone, FDA made over 350 microbial, sterility, cleaning, and related form 483 observations during inspections of drug manufacturers.
Whether you need a foundation for cleanroom microbiology or are looking for a refresher, this course will outline critical components and current best practices.
Join our interactive online training course where we will discuss:
- An introduction to cleanroom microbiology
- Guidance documents and some regulatory observations
- Sources of microbial contamination in cleanrooms
- Basics of cleanroom design
- Proper material transfer
- Cleanroom gowning
- Environmental monitoring
- Disinfectant efficacy and the importance of proper cleaning