Medical Affairs organizations within pharma/biotech firms are becoming the norm, and there are regulatory and patient safety reasons for establishing them. However, if you don’t have an existing Medical Affairs team (or a disorganized effort), establishing these programs can be difficult. This session will give you the necessary tools to build a “world class” Medical Affairs team that is both effective and compliant. Specifically, content will focus on the “Medical Affairs” organizational capability model and help the participants work through their own organization, to distinguish where their group falls on the worksheet assessment.
Also, we will discuss the major activities of each “Center of Excellence” within your Medical Affairs Organization.
By attending this interactive webinar, participants will be able to:
- Identify the future trends in Medical Affairs
- Describe the best in class activities in Medical Affairs
- Describe the core activities of each area of Medical Affairs
- Utilize the MA Organizational Capability Tool to assess their organization
Resources Available with this Course:
- Medical Affairs Organizational Capability Model
- Organizational Capability Self-Assessment Worksheet