Whether your medical device requires clinical evidence for commercialization or if you’re looking to differentiate yourself in a crowded market, successfully setting up a device clinical trial can be a complicated and expensive process. Mistakes or delays can put your entire investment at risk, making it difficult to overcome obstacles and potentially reducing your revenues. In this training, you’ll learn the five common areas where device trials tend to fail, plus review actionable steps to help you anticipate potential pitfalls and resolve them before they occur.
During this interactive 90-minute session you will learn:
- The five common pitfalls that doom device trials…and how to avoid them
- Strategies to develop a protocol that will help you achieve your company’s goals while aligning with current regulations
- Principles to develop realistic enrollment timelines that satisfy your investors and management team
- Considerations to ensure that your team implements the right infrastructure to execute on the plan (insource, outsource, hybrid)
- Processes to pressure test that you’ve selected the right institutions
- Components for developing contingency plans to ensure that you meet expectations.